The time is getting closer and closer. In one week and one day it will be time for me to participate in the sprint version of the Hagg Lake Triathlon. I am a little nervous and unsure about this race. So far I have been able to swim the distance twice but I do not feel strong because my shoulder believe it or not is still weak and is still hurting after about a quarter of a mile of swimming.
Last year I got 3rd place in my age group so of course I want to try and accomplish that again this year but at the same time I do not want to be disappointed if I do not get on the podium. So I guess I will settle for top 5 in age group.
Not much more training can really be done so I guess at this point it is what it is. On the menu for tomorrows training program 11 mile run (for the Portland Marathon)
-
Just take it easy on the swim and kick butt on the bike.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, denise
Good luck this weekend and remember to smile and have fun. I can't wait to get home and hear what your results are. Denise
ReplyDeletethanks Denise, I will let you know how it goes. I hope to post a little bit of a video as well!
ReplyDelete