Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Garmin Forerunner 735XT Review!

I gave in and traded in my fitbit surge (it kept dying on me, not syncing no battery hold) for the Garmin Forerunner 735XT a couple of weeks ago. This watch has a lot of functions so I am still trying to figure out all of the buttons but so far I love it. One of the main things I like about the 735XT is that it is very lightweight and can be worn as a watch without feeling too bulky.
Another thing that I really like so far about the 735XT is that it is able to find its GPS location really really quickly even when I am indoors and getting ready to go out which was not always the case with some other Garmin watches. This watch also acts as a smartwatch if one is into that and if you do not want alerts it can be set to do not disturb pretty easily.
The Garmin 375XT also has a heart rate monitor on the wrist, this specific function does not always work that great but its nice to have. If you want a heart rate monitor when swimming you have to upgrade to the triathlon package which I did not do. The swim functions on this watch are pretty good as well as it will count your laps.
I still have to mess around with it a little more but overall great watch for a triathlete and a great investment especially as it can actually be worn as a normal watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment