Monday, May 1, 2017

Garmin Forerunner 735XT

Last week I completed the Ironman Peru 70.3. During the race both my bike computer and watch failed me, the screen just turned black on the bike computer and on my watch the multipart function did not work 100%, so now as a gift to myself I want to buy the Garmin Forerunner 735XT - Midnight Blue & Frost Blue. It looks like a really cool watch, good size for a device that has so much going on! I also love the color of it. Makes it look different and interesting. The Garmin Forerunner 735XT seems to have some great features like: -measuring heart rate at the wrist -fun swim features -ability to measure vow max -multisport options -are for those who are inclined to be connected it can connect with your smartphone and act as a smart watch in some capacity. These are just some of the features the Forerunner 735XT has many more! Amazon is selling it at $449.99 so it is a bit of an investment but once I save up I think it will be totally worth it. If you are looking for a triathlon Garmin with some of the same features I think the Garmin 920xt is a great option. I personally have not used it but I have talked to many other triathletes who love this watch. Amazon sells it for $224.99 Any thoughts on watches or computers? Garmin ir not?

No comments:

Post a Comment