Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beaver Freezer 2011

On Saturday I participated in my 5th Beaver Freezer triathlon and I had a great time. The weather was not that bad no torrential downpours a little windy though. I was really happy with my swim, I swam 500 yards in 7 min 27 seconds I think this might be a personal best. My bike leg I am not as happy with I really need to improve in this area. For some reason when there is some wind I shut down and I am unable to keep a good pace on the bike. The run I was happy with I ended up running at about a 7:54 or so pace. Overall I am happy with the race. The volunteers were great as always and what I have learned from this race is more work needed on the bike.

I finished 27th out of the women and 4th in my age group I missed 3rd place by 3 seconds! Here are my results:

division place: 4 out of 26
gender place: 27
time: 1:17:39
pace: 0:
swim: 7:27
t1: 1:26
bike: 42:25
t2: 1:47
run: 24:33

No comments:

Post a Comment