Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

Today is Monday which means that I had a bad run. Every Monday I have a bad run its not that I have bad attitude about it I start out feeling positive but for some reason once I get going my pace is always slower than it usually is and I can never get a good rhythm.

Today was no exception, I set out on a 60 min run and I suffered though the whole thing. I ended up covering 7 miles but never felt good about it while I was doing it. I wonder if it has something to do with Sunday being my rest day? Maybe it takes me a couple days to get back in? I am not sure but I wish I knew why Monday morning run was so hard!

On the training schedule for tomorrow 2hour ride and and a lot of swimming. Rev3 Half Ironman is only 2 months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment