Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tour de Cure and Amica Triathlon

This is a busy weekend coming up for me. The Tour de Cure ride for diabetes is only a few days away and the day after on August 1st I have the Amica Blue Lake sprint triathlon. I will be riding 27 miles in the Tour de Cure hoping to be able to save my legs for the sprint race. The good news is that it will be warm but not HOT this coming weekend.

I am hoping to place in the top 5 of my age group in the Amica Blue Lake triathlon so fingers crossed that all goes well. I never feel "prepared" for these races. I am also a little worried that I might be a little tired as I ran 15 miles yesterday. Anyway busy next few days, I have not reached my fundraising goal for the tour de cure yet so if you are interested in helping me out click HERE no donation is too small.

I will post race results on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment