Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Have to Stay Fit!

It has been a couple of weeks since I started regular training after taking a break after completing the Portland Marathon and I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. In the past couple of weeks I have run 4 miles a few times, run 5 and six miles a couple of times, as well as I have gone swimming. I have also been doing my strength exercises. What I have not been doing however is riding my bike. For triathlon training this is a problem.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, it rains here, it rains a lot and it is just something that one must deal with but for some problem I am having some trouble gearing up and going for a ride. I also have rollers but for some reason I really don't want to ride those either. I want to do well in the 2011 Beaver Freezer so I am going to have to get over this. On todays workout schedule is a running 4 miles and then ride for 1 hour, I am going to force myself to run my bike no matter what. I am looking out the window right now and there is lots of rain, please rain give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment