Thursday, December 2, 2010

To bike or not to bike?

I last night I was thinking about how I have to get my cycling under control, which basically means stop being so lazy and actually do it. I rode my bike yesterday it was cold with some drizzle but it was fine so I figured I would cycling today before I headed out to the pool to have a nice well rounded triathlon workout.

I woke up around 7:30 today, that is when we get our first glimpse of "light" around here saw how foggy it was, saw how wet the ground was, felt how cold it was and now instead of riddingI am making coffee and writing this. I need to toughen up and need some motivation to get on my bike, I think I am going to force myself o go later after I am done with swimming I really want to do well in triathlon in 2011 which means I have to get on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment