Monday, February 22, 2010

Cycling in Portland



As mentioned before once a month I go to a Tour de Cure Ride for Diabetes comittee member meeting. This ride takes me through different areas of Portland one of them being the Eastbank Esplanade and the Springwater Corridor. These areas are heavy bike commuter areas as well as a good place for people to jog or just go on a little ride. The views of the city of Portland are also great especially when the sun is starting to set.



Last week when I was riding to the Tour de Cure meeting I remembered to bring my camera because I had been wanting to take a few pictures in the past. I stopped to take pictures but as usually happens it is hard to get such a great scenery in a photo. Anyway here are a couple pictures taken from a bike in Portland.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=7041&px=4081560

No comments:

Post a Comment