Saturday, December 26, 2009

Garmin Forerunner 310XT got it!

My Christmas wish for this year was for my whole family to pitch in and get me the Garmin Forerunner 310xt and it happened! It was a great surprise I did not think they were going to do it but they did and they even got me the heart rate monitor!

For those of you who do not know what a Garmin Forerunner 310xt is it is a GPS watch that is made with triathlon in mind as it is the only one that is actually waterproof. Now there is some discussion about if this is the best Garmin because it does not actually measure ones distance when swimming and the face of the watch is on the larger side so that bothers some people but not me.

So far I am really impressed with the Garmin Forerunner 310xt my favorite feature other than it being waterproof is that it beeps and vibrates after each mile completed! I love that it "talks" to me while I am running!

So far great! I will keep you posted the more I discover about this great triathlon GPS watch!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your blog I was greatly intersted I am an avid biker and runner. I immediatly followed you. Check out my movie blog.

    http://www.culturati2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete