Sunday, December 20, 2009

RoadID great idea!

When I started to do triathlon training my family was constantly worried about me being out on the open roads at all times with no sort of identification on me. When I rode my bike I would sometimes bring my drivers license but I would often forget. Also I did not want to carry my driver's licence around and move it from location to location for fear of loosing it. When I went on runs I brought no for of ID at all.

After constant battles with my family members we came across this website we realized that my ID problems could be easily solved with RoadID. They have many products to choose from at reasonable prices. I ended up getting the bracelet and use it all the time and I am very satisfied with it. I highly recommend RoadID to everyone. Safety First!

No comments:

Post a Comment