Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Life on the Run

While I have been gone I spent some time reading some books. The two books I read were Once a Runner by John L. Parker and My Life on the Run by Bart Yasso. Both books were very enjoyable and I had a great time reading them. I have started to buy books that have running stories ever since I read Born To Run and really enjoyed and learned a lot from it. The only problem is that I know compare all books to Born to Run.

I highly recommend these books. Once a Runner is a good story about a runner and what it takes to achieve the highest level of competition. My Life on the Run is a great book about different stories that pertain to running and the different people who run and why they do it. It is a fast great easy read. Now I am trying to find a triathlon book along these lines, I can't seem to find any. Does anyone have any recomendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment