Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thursday Willamette River Swim

Ok so last week there was a sewage warning for the Willamette River in the Portland area so unfortunately I was not able to do the organized swim for the City of Portland Triathlon. The rain has stopped and there is no longer a sewage warning so tomorrow I am going to go check it out. This is exciting I want to practice my open water swimming and get my shoulder stronger as it has been inactive for a very long time.

The weather is getting nicer, I just heard on the news that today was the warmest day so far in the Portland area. 82 degrees! yes its true! For the swim tomorrow it will be in the mid 70s and the river water is probably cold but I think its going to be lots of fun. If you are going see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment