Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hood to coast one day away!

Now that I have completed my lat triathlon of the season, the Portland Triathlon less than a week ago its time to focus only on running. Tomorrow I will be participating in Hood to Coast, "The Mother of all Relays" I had not been planing on doing this event but two weeks ago one of the teams needed an extra runner so I was in! I have not really "trained" for this event but I should be ok, I think I am in descent shape.

This is a race but my team will not be treating it as a race, most people treat it as an event we are estimating it will take us 30 hours to cover 197 miles so there will be some running in the middle of the night and sleeping in fields.

I will be making a video of this and taking lots of of pictures because who knows when I will do this again. Time to get get ready get all my food in order. Talk to you after I'm done with Hood to Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment