Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bellwether Coldfront Jacket Review

Since I started training for the Rev3 Half Ironman I have noticed that even though I have been biking for years now I still do not have all the gear I need. I had been suffering with the cold and wet weather not having just quite the right jacket for riding in winter conditions so I decided to try and find a jacket I could afford and that looked good and was going to be comfortable that is when I can accross the Bellwether Coldfront Jacket.

I know it is hard sometimes to make decisions about making purchases online as one cannot try things on so this is why I am going to review the Bellwether Coldfront Jacket. This coldfront jacket comes in both women's and men's sizing. I used it yesterday in terrible rain and wind and it worked great. It stretched with me as I leaned forward but also stayed in place at the bottom of my back. It Has two separate back zippers which was nice so I can keep my nutrition organized. It is also lined in a very warm fleece like material. The front is wind resistant and water repellent. It also has zippers in the cuffs to make it easy to take off and put on or to facilitate getting the sleeve over gloves.

All in all I was a little nervous as it was a big investment and I was not going to be able to see it up close but it works great. It also seems to be true to size, I used their sizing chart.




No comments:

Post a Comment