Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Danskin Triathlon Suit

A couple of weeks ago I practiced swimming with my triathlon suit in the pool and every time I was turning around I could feel the shorts kind of falling off a little which was quite uncomfortable. I finished that swim session and I set out to look for a one piece suit on the internet which is always a risk as I am not able to try it on. Because the season is just starting though I thought I will risk buying it on the internet and just keep my fingers crossed it will fit.

Over the years I had heard that Danskin was making triathlon suits that fit a little better than other tri suits. I thought I would give it a try. I was also excited about having the zipper in the front as in the past I had the zipper in the back and they were hard to take on and off.

I looked at all the measurements on the Danskin website and ordered the size I thought I would be. The suit arrived a few days ago, I tried it on and it fits great. It is not too tight. The legs are just the right length and I have really long legs. I took it to the pool today and it works great as well. The leg grippers helped keep the shorts in place. Overall I am very pleased with this product. The built in bra actually works! One thing however that I found is not that great about it is that it does hold water a little more than other suits. While swimming its not a problem but when I got out of the pool I was dripping more than usual but I think it is still a great suit.

Danskin has two piece and one piece suits in floral and plain patterns. They come in all sizes and are very true to the size measurements. I have also heard that these suits fit larger girls better than any other brand triathlon suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment