Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hal Hidgeon helps me!

As you may have read in my previous post I have been having some doubts about how to train during the last five days leading up to the Hippie Chick Half Marathon. I decided that I should treat myself as just a runner this week instead of as a triathlete so I did so research online and came across some training plans written by Hal Hidgeon.

According to his plans today I should do a 5k run then do a 2 mile run tomorrow and then rest for the two days before the actual race itself so I think I am going to do that. For the two days before the race I will probably just go on some long walks to make sure I just keep my legs moving! So I hope this is the right thing to do I hate how I always start having doubts a few days before the race but I am sure I will be fine, or at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment