Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Unicycle?!


I was driving home about a week ago and it was garbage day as I pulled up to a red light I looked out the window and there I saw a unicycle! I noticed that this unicycle was leaning up against the garbage can so what this means is fair game! I pulled over grabbed the unicycle and put it in the car. The next day I looked at it put some air in the tire and cleaned it off.

Since then I have only sat on it once! I really do not want to experiment too much with it because with my luck I will fall and not be able to participate in the Hippie Chick Half marathon. I think that today I will try it a little though, I think I have to bring the saddle up some. Anyway this is not really an entry about triathlon or sport although maybe one day I will do a triathlon on a unicycle!? No I don't think so, probably not. Anyway I will keep you posted on my quest to learn how to ride a unicycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment