Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My shoulder!

Being a clumsy person I took a tumble and landed on my shoulder a couple of days ago. What this resulted in was that I feel like somebody picked me up and threw me into the ground. My shoulder is in a lot of pain the first day I could barely lift it, today it has more movement. My neck hurt and whole body hurt. I am still a little sore but I am getting better.

I am really concerned though because my first race is on April 3 the 2010 Beaver Freezer and as of now it hurts my shoulder to run and bike but I can do it. The real problem is that I currently am unable to swim..... I am getting better and can move it but it is still very painfull if I move to fast or put it in certain positions. I am really really hoping that this will get better before my first triathlon of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment