Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Running Water Bottle Review

For the past few years I have slowly been uping my millage when I run. I started off thinking that 2 laps around the track were the end of the world. Now I look forward to going for 9 mile runs, I have completed a half marathon and am training for 2 half marathons and a marathon. As the miles have increased I have had to find a way to hydrate myself while running.

I really did not want to carry a water bottle with me. The few water bottles I had tried were not comfortable and felt heavy. Camel backs seemed expensive and when I ran they moved around too much. About a year ago I wondered into a local running store and came across a whole line of running water bottles called Ultimate Direction. I noticed that they looked different like they were made with more thought. I then saw the Ultimate Direction Fast Draw 10 oz bottle I decided to give it a try. One year later I still have it and love it. The Ultimate Direction Fast Draw is by far the best water bottle I have used for running. For me the 10oz size is perfect I think I will run with two of them once my mileage gets a little higher.

So if you are like me and want the most comfortable accessories and water bottle while running I highly recommend you check Ultimate Direction out!



No comments:

Post a Comment