Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Garmin Forerunner Problems No Response!

It has been about two weeks since I contacted Garmin asking them about the freezing problems I was having with my forerunner 310xt and no response yet no response at all. Not even we have received your email and we will look into it.

So far I am very disappointed with the service Garmin has provided me with I have a very expensive product of theirs and I am having problems with it the least they could do is acknowledge that they have received my email and know that there is a problem. I know Garmin is a very large company but come on.

When the Garmin Forerunner 310xt is working well and does not freeze I love it but as I mentioned before it has frozen twice and I have contacted Garmin about this and in very bad form they have not responded. I am not sure what to do next. Very very poor service from Garmin.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever get a reply? I have the exact same problem, and just sent an inquiry using the web form at Garmin's website. The confirmation page said I had to wait 3 days, so if you have any useful info: Yes, please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've sent message to them.too...do you get the reply yet ?

    ReplyDelete