Sunday, January 17, 2010

Veloce Bicycles, Portland


As a triathlete I am particular about getting fitted for my bike and want to know to a place where there is a knowledgeable person and that place for me is Veloce Bicycles in South East Portland. I came across this shop about 3 and a half years ago. A good friend of mine worked there and I was getting into triathlon. I was looking to buy a new racing bike and she kept going on and on about how great Demetri the owner of Veloce was. She talked wonders of him and convinced me to go to the shop and just talk to him, tell him what my bike ridding goals were and see what he said.

So one day I ventured out to Hawthorne to check out Veloce and the famous Demetri. I walked in introduced myself and he was very friendly. I talked to him about what I wanted how bikes fit me problems I had had in the past and yes he did know his stuff. He took a couple measurements and recommended a couple of bikes to me. I ended up buying one and loving it!

Since then I have gone back to Veloce and Demetri's knowledge. He does great bike fittings and will tell you exactly what you need to know. He will answer your questions truthfully and this is what I like so much about him. If you want to get the right bike that fits well I highly recommend going to Veloce Bicycles. Its a great place. Below is the store info.

www.velocebicycles.com
3202 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 234-8400

No comments:

Post a Comment