Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Garmin Forerunner Sync

I have had the Garmin Forerunner 310xt for almost 2 weeks now and love it but have still not been able to figure out how to work everything. Most things are easy getting the pace, time, training buddy and heart rate to display are easy but I want to know how to do EVERYTHING! So yesterday I decided to experiment a little bit and try and figure out how to download the information from my Forerunner to my computer.

The way it is done is wirelessly which at first was a little hard for me to figure out as I had to download some software. Once I got going it was very easy though. Once you are on the Garmin web page it is very easy to look at all your stats including heart rate and pace which they graph, a map of your rout your calories and all other sorts of fun things like elevation gain and loss. The best part is that I can send all this info to my coach so she can look at it!

Oh how I love technology. Now I have to figure out how to use my Forerunner to just record my heart rate while I am on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment