Monday, January 18, 2010

Registration for 2010 Beaver Freezer!


Registration for the Beaver Freezer Triathlon is one of the more stressful events in my life. It is my favorite triathlon and I really want to make sure that I am able to sign up for it but it fills up so fast it makes me nervous that one of these years I will not be able to sign up. Last year the raced filled up in just over an hour!

We are just a few weeks away from February 1st which is when registration opens for the 2010 Beaver Freezer so I of course keep checking the Oregon State Triathlon Club's website for any updates. Today I came across an interesting update, the website says that they will have two pools going in order to increase the capacity of the race! This is great news. I just wonder which is this other pool that will be used? Are they going to use the one that is usually used for warm ups or what?!

This does make me feel better that there will be more slots but now I am stressed out about which pools will be used. I know I know all very silly things to worry about. So good luck and see you all on April 3rd, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment