Friday, January 8, 2010

Tour de Cure Oregon

On July 31 2010 the Tour de Cure will take place in the Portland, Oregon area. I will be participating in this very fun well supported ride. This ride is family friendly and has different distances so people of all ages and abilities can participate. This ride goes to benefit the American Diabetes Association a cause that is very close to my heart.

We are trying to break last years record for people signed up for the Tour de
Cure in Oregon so please sign up if you are interested. Also if you are interested in sponsoring me and my team Tony's Riders please do so. Below is a link to my page where you can find out more about the ride, sign up for the ride, and give donations. No amount is too small!

Thanks!

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=7041&px=4081560

No comments:

Post a Comment