Monday, April 19, 2010

Bike Ride on Marine Drive Path NE Portland

Today's Morning ride took me on one of my favorite rides on Marine Drive in NE Portland. This path is closed to cars for a long segment and is right next to the Columbia River and right behind the Portland Airport. It is a nice ride and entertaining as you are able to watch the plans land and take off. The only problem with this is that sometimes I get so distracted watching the airplanes I have almost ridden off of the path a few times!

Todays triathlon training bike ride went well. I did 16 miles in one hour. Marine drive was a little on the windy side but it was pretty warm. It felt great to just go ridding in my bib shorts and short sleeve jersey. I was even a little warm at one point. Now it is raining so I am glad I went in the morning. On the triathlon training menu for tomorrow a run and and some strength exercises. The Hippie Chick half marathon is only a few weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment