Friday, April 30, 2010

Triathlon Coaching Over

Today is the last day of the month of April and what this means is that as of tomorrow morning i no longer have a triathlon coach. I no longer will be having a triathlon coach because I cannot afford one anymore. I have had a coach for about 6 months and I have really enjoyed having a coach so it really is too bad. I really liked just knowing what my workouts would be and being able to get back to someone to get feedback on the workouts.

I have learned a lot and I hope that sometime soon I will be able to afford a coach again but as of now no coach. I think I am going to get some workouts written out in a log about two weeks in advance so I can still follow a similar system, only that now I am my own coach. I am sure it will be fine, she still wants to know how I do in the Hippie Chick half marathon in a week so thats nice of her. Anyway its the start of a new way of training or back to the old way I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment