Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No more training with a coach

As most of you know I got a triathlon coach about 6 months ago with Personal Best Multisport coaching. The coach that got assigned to me was Larissa Herold and we were able to develop a good online training relationship. Over the months I was able to learn about heart rate, nutrition, and just training in general thanks to her. Unfortunately I have run into some financial difficulties and I am no longer going to be able to afford my coach even though I was on a sponsored program. What the sponsored program means is that I got 50% off of the price of coaching.

So as of May 1st I will no longer have a coach and I will have to use what I have learned in the past 6 months to create my own workouts. I am sure this will workout fine but it was so nice to be able to check in with someone and have my workouts emailed to me every night. It was also nice to be able to ask questions about training. Anyway Larissa will get me trained up until the Hippie Chick half marathon and then it is all me by myself again. They did tell me though that I can come back to them in the future if I am interested, which was really nice of them. Anyway that is the update on my triathlon training life.

No comments:

Post a Comment