Friday, April 9, 2010

Endorphin Warriors Products!

I was reading the April issue of Runner's Magazine when I came to the last few pages where they have all the advertisements. I always look at all the advertisements in Runner's Magazine and Triathlete Magazine because among all those little squares of products in the last couple pages of the magazine one can sometimes find some real interesting and good products. For example this is how I cam across the great safety product www.RoadID.com.

Anyway I came across something called Endorphin Warriors. I went to their website to check it out and they have lots of great products with inspiring messages on them. T-shirts and hats that relate to messages about endurance, triathlon, half marathons, and marathons. They also have really cool bracelets and other sort of jewelry with inspiring messages. Its a great place to get a gift for yourself or for someone who is inspiring. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment