Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bike Route Edgefield to Vista Point

Untitled by pucha11 at Garmin Connect - Details

Today I had a great training ride with the people form the Tour de Cure ride for diabetes Portland, Oregon. It was about a 22 mile ride with some climbs. I had never ridden in this area before so I was really looking forward to going on this ride with people who knew the route. I had a great time and I mapped the route out with my Garmin Forerunner 310xt so that if someone is interested in doing this great ride you can look at the map.

We got some typical Oregon weather for this ride, some sun, a fair amount of wind, some rain, and some hail. It was a great day with some fantastic views! I think that next year when I am training for the half Ironman I will come on this route for some training rides to get some hills in. In the summer I might even try Larch Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment