Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adding to Felt 2010 S32 Review

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the new Felt s32 2010 triathlon bike. At this point I had just ridden it a couple of times but now that I have ridden it a few more times I am glad to say that this bike is great! It shifts well and feels smooth, very smooth and it looks great.

It is also a fast bike, I am able to accelerate well on it and it is surprisingly easy to handle.

I think that in the future I will make a couple upgrades to it like a carbon seat post but this is a great bike! I highly recommend it to any entry to mid level triathlete who is looking for an affordable good looking fast bike.

(In case you are lost I posted a full review describing components and comparisons on a previous post it is on this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment