Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day two of new workout

Today was my second day following the workout routine set by Personal Best: Multisport Coaching. This workout called for a 1 hour bike ride with a 15 minute warm up at effort 1, 30 minute at effort 2 to low 3, and then cool down for 15 minutes. The goal was to try and maintain my cadence and not go over the recommended efforts.

Anyone who knows me knows that I really never do anything in life at a 1 or 2 effort so this is proving to be very hard for me. I really focused though and tried to do what I was told and overall it went pretty well. I went about 3 miles slower on average an hour than I usually go but because I was focusing so much on the cadence I feel like I am getting a better pedal stroke.

So its going to be hard to maintain the efforts and paces set by my coach but with focus I am sure I can do it. She says that I need to trust her and follow the plan to see the results so I am going to do what she says. Tomorrow I will try to go swimming again, I hope the pool is open!

No comments:

Post a Comment