Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Training Needs!

So I had a long conversation with my coach at Personal Best: Multisport Coaching and she seems very nice. My coach's name is Larissa Herold and as I am typing this she is creating a program for me. I am sure of this because she is in constant email communication with me wanting to know everything. She wants to know how fast and long I usually go in the swim bike run. So far I am very happy with the way my relationship is developing with my coach. The few times I have already emailed her asking her questions she has responded rather quickly great!

The only thing is that she wants me to get a threshold test and for this I need a power meter for the bike. I don't have a power meter and I cant buy a power meter so I am trying to either find a friend or someone who can give me this test. I also need a heart rate monitor to get the most out of my training she says (yes its true I don't have a heart rate monitor). I went on ebay and bought an inexpensive one form Hong Kong hopefully it will come soon. I bought the inexpensive one because I hope that I will soon (I hope!) be able to buy my beloved Garmin Forerunner 310xt.

Anyway that is the update on my training with Personal Best: Multisport Coaching, coach Larissa says that I will officially be starting tomorrow. I wonder what tomorrow's workout will bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment