Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cross Fit?!?!

About a year ago I started to hear people talking about this cross fit thing, over and over cross fit. Everyone told me how great it was so I did some research on the Internet and it was a little too expensive for me so I decided it was not for me.

In April the beginning of triathlon seasons started for me and lots of my friends were doing really well, when I asked them what their secret was cross fit they said. I was starting to get annoyed that everything and anything that was getting recommended was cross fit but started to think more and more about it.

As the season went on everyone just seemed stronger than me so I have to try this phenomenon I thought so I looked into pricing again but too expensive, then I had a bright idea. I am going to find a plan online and build a cross fit gym in my garage! I have the discipline to do this! So about a month ago I found a training plan bought a couple kettle balls, jump rope, and mats for the floor and now I get to do cross fit and it cost about $100 to set up! Hopefully I will see the results that everyone talks about. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I agree crossfit is amazing, though its though its tougher to do "in season" since its bases itself off of muscle confusion and abnormal movements. But if you do the WOD off the main site, which is always free. Also have you checked out the Crossfit Endurance site?

    ReplyDelete