Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My first workout with my new coach....


Today was my first workout with my new coach Larissa Herold with Personal Best: Multisport Coaching so I was very excited. Workout for today, go swimming and then go for a run. I woke up in the pitch black morning with pouring rain got into my car and drove to the pool. Once I got there I could see in the window and there were only two people there. Cool! I thought to myself I can swim laps without having to worry about that many people.

No I was not that lucky, as soon as I stepped inside the building there was a huge whiteboard that said closed with a smiley face. Closed without notice!? Smiley face?! there is nothing to smile about!!!! So my first workout ruined. I have to go to work now but I will go on my run later at least I can do half the workout I guess. Not a good way to start my new training program.

1 comment:

  1. it does definately suck if the pool/ gym is closed. As i am sure you know, there are a lot of exercises that you can do at home to stay on top of it.

    Keep at it. i enjoy reading other peoples posts who are just getting into triathlons. I have only completed 2 triathlons myself.

    i have big plans for next year.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete