Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh No!

Its officially fall, what this means for me is either put on lots of gear and ride in the cold sometimes pouring rain or ride endless hours on the trainer. I usually end up doing both.

I woke up a few mornings ago to pouring rain so the trainer has officially made it into the house from the garage easy to move in front of the tv. I get bored on the trainer but I have to do it I tell myself must stay fit... I also tell myself it is a good time to do interval training which I may not be as likely to do outdoors, but I still prefer to ride outside.

So all the warm riding gear is out and the trainer is out. I wonder which will get more use this winter......


3 comments:

  1. Yep, winter sucks, so does the trainer, at least its football season, baseball playoffs, being of hockey season. It does make it as "boring" as it could be

    ReplyDelete
  2. winter is just another chance to get even stronger. This reminds me of Rocky IV when Ivan Drago is training in the Soviet winter with a pack of lone wolves to defeat rocky.
    Happy training!

    ReplyDelete